"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers..."
In the original band of brother’s tale, this powerful, adventurous, and moving story reminds us of the triumph of the human spirit, brotherhood, and loyalty. In Shakespeare’s rousing telling of one of the grandest, most patriotic moments in British History, Henry V follows the young king in an epic war to lay claim to France. Get caught up in the magnificent St. Crispin’s Day speech, and join Henry V and his band of brothers on their journey to victory.
Bringing with him only a small invasion force, Henry and his men face daunting odds in their quest for victory. On the eve of the incredible battle of Agincourt, the young King disguises himself as a common soldier and mingles with his men to learn of their hopes and fears and to offer them “a little touch of Harry in the night”.
Purchase Henry V tickets here.
Join us after the show for the following events, included with your ticket purchase:
- Fountain Talks - every night
- Get the inside scoop on the play during this casual, informative session held on our picnic grounds 30 minutes prior to every performance. Why did the costume designer choose that color? What was the inspiration behind the set and lighting? What was Shakespeare thinking when he wrote that? All of these questions - and more - will be answered by our professional dramaturgs and staff members at each and every performance.
- Talkback - Opening Night, October 3rd
- Audience members are invited to stay after the show and ask questions of the actors, directors, and designers in our upgraded outdoor terrace.
- Actor Chat - October 4th
- Meet the actors after the show for an informal Q&A
- Cabaret Nights - October 24th & 25th
- Stay after the show as we transform our terrace into the hottest nightclub in town. Members of our company will perform and entertain, while you sit back and enjoy.
- Student Matinees - October 1, 2, 7, 9, 14, 16, 17, 21, 23, 24 at 10:30 AM
- Tickets are $10 for high schools and $15 for college students. All seating is general admission.
- Join us after each performance to meet the actors from the show for a question and answer session where students can gain a better understanding of the works of Shakespeare, and develop greater insights into this play in particular.
- For additional quesitons or to book a performance for a student group, please contact Daviorr Snipes, Ticket and Sales Manager at 404.504.3422 or email at email@example.com.
Photo: Travis Smith. Artwork by BreeAnne Clowdus